Have over 2400 Students in 2 Courses (Checkpoint CCSA and Juniper JNCIA)
Why should you join this course?
- Are you a Network engineer who wants to learn JUNOS as secondary skill? This course is for you.
- Are you looking for opportunities in Networking domain and could not afford expensive courses? This Course is for you.
- Juniper JUNOS is one of the Most Advanced Network OS in the world today.
- Obtaining Juniper certification will enhance your networking career.
Please – if you’re looking for “instant knowledge” on JUNOS, don’t take this course! You’ll need to study the course and do as it shows for success. It will take you a week or so to understand and if you are completely new, it may take more time depending on your efforts. but if you are serious about learning JUNOS and ready to put extra efforts this course is for you. SUCCESS is not far away! It just require a bit dedication.
What you will learn-
After the completion of the Juniper JNCIA course, you should be able to understand:
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- User Interfaces
- Junos Configuration Basics
- Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Bonus-Learn to create your own LAB and Practice
- The initial low price will increase shortly (you will not get JUNOS JNCIA certification course for this price anywhere that’s Guaranteed)- the course is currently $29, but will soon increase to $69
- You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs, ever.
- All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free.
- 30 days money-back- guarantee. No questions will be asked.
- My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question.
What are the requirements?
- Networking basics, OSI Layers and TCP/IP Protocols
What am I going to get from this course?
- Will be able to work on Juniper JUNOS Devices which includes Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Quiz based on real exam questions after each module which prepare you for the JNCIA exam.
- Discussion with your Instructor and Peers
- Bonus- Learn to create your own LAB and practice
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for engineers who knows basics of Networking. Newbies can also join after going through the Prerequisite course.